News

Buy stuff or we will beat you up!

We now have a new online store up and running so hurry up and buy before we get our feelings hurt that nobody wants our stuff.

Luchadors get violent when they get sad.........just sayin

Comments

T-Dog

Dont beat me up please, i bought a shirt.

June 18 2013 at 08:06 PM

Donnie

I was there a week ago and sadly you were out of shirts in my size. I am inquiring about purchasing a Man Vs Food mask you have in your store. Again, the day I was there you were to busy to get back in line just to ask how much it costs. Is there a way you can get back to me about the information about said mask?

July 01 2013 at 01:07 PM

Lucha Libre

Sorry about that , we just got a big shippment of shirts and masks. I believe we have few man vs food masks as well. When it comes to buying merch you can bypass the line and ask someone at the to see a mask or shirt and they can ring you up right away. You can also purchase thru here but it costs alittle bit more due to shipping. Email me if you have any more questions. Diego@tacosmackdown.com

July 05 2013 at 11:07 PM

Rob Lewis

Hello, is it possible to get t-shirts posted to the UK? My brother and I would be very interested in 2 of your original T’s if it is. Thanks very much

July 28 2013 at 10:07 AM

Lucha Libre

Yes we would be happy to ship you some shirts to the UK.

Email us at Diego@tacosmackdown.com

August 11 2013 at 07:08 PM

Myke P

Thank You for the GREAT food! we came in for the TEXANS vs chargers game. tks for letting us take pics in your restaurant.thank you for the Lucha gear, #HOUSTON TEXANS

September 12 2013 at 07:09 AM

Lisa

I saw a woman on the trolley wearing a Lucha Libre Taco Shop T-shirt with the San Diego Padres Swinging Friar wearing a mask. Do you make those? Awesome!

April 17 2014 at 04:04 PM

Tim K

Do you have the new tshirt in any other colors than black?

August 20 2014 at 11:08 AM

Steve

Was their this past Friday for lunch and noticed hats and keychains in the design of luchadore masks. How much?

November 09 2014 at 01:11 PM

Melissa

My brother in Colorado is a big fan. I just ordered him a shirt but I did it mainly to get the stickers so PLEASE don’t forget the stickers!
When my mom was in town for Christmas from Houston I took her to LLTS but sadly, you were closed :-(
Next time!

January 04 2015 at 01:01 PM

Drew Knarr

Do you have any of the ORIGINAL t-shirts as worn on Man V. Food in size 3X?—I LOVE the concept of your restaurant! I sing karaoke in masks and capes and I get their attention!—Thanks for the love of wrestling and food!

March 16 2015 at 02:03 PM

Drew Knarr

Okay, y’all. Got it! Go on about your business. The Dude abides!

March 18 2015 at 08:03 PM

Drew Knarr

I received my BEAUTIFUL original Lucha Libre Taco Shop tee shirt in the mail today. (4-2-15) LOVE it! I just now tuned in “Man V Food” and they showed the episode featuring YOUR shop! COINCIDENCE? I don’t THINK so!!

April 02 2015 at 02:04 PM

Anne Myers

Looking for black tshirt in men’s 2xl.

December 07 2015 at 02:12 PM

Ryan Cerney

Is everything on the store website available at the restaurant locations? Thanks

May 16 2016 at 06:05 PM

abir hasan cho akash

sorry guys. i live so far that i cant come to your store .i dont even have craditcard to buy from you online.so please make a way to sell your product to bangladesh and make friendship with us.if you do that i will be happy.i can send you money by bekash if you let me by something.ok thats all.dont forget to thank and reply me by email.i love you all.hope Luchadors done get angry.beacouse i dont want him to get sed.also not punch my face when i met him.by.i will be back.

June 17 2016 at 11:06 AM

Sean

So, I’m sitting here watching Andrew Zimmern on Food Network, and here comes Lucha Libre Taco Shop. As a native Californian (relocated to Oregon now) and lucha enthusiast, this is now a quest destination for me.

Also FYI, as a boardgaming enthusiast, you should be aware of a brilliant product from Backspindle Games…Luchador! Mexican Wrestling Dice. If you haven’t seen this, you really, really (really) should. :)

January 02 2017 at 06:01 PM

Aubyn

My nephew is coming down for college. Can I get him a gift certificatn?

May 28 2017 at 05:05 PM

Sandra

I need to buy a hat and I need it quick. We are putting it in one of our gift bags for one of our Groomsmen for our wedding in August. Please Help!!! Thanks!!!

June 26 2017 at 08:06 PM

Ralphy

When is opening day in Carlsbad?

November 14 2017 at 05:11 AM